Thursday, January 31, 2008

Remedy FM Podcast

Hey guys and gals, this past week I had an amazing opportunity to be a part of a wonderful radio station that plays uplifting music and is geared towards teenagers. The station is Remedy FM and it is broadcast on the internet only. If you would like to take a listen feel free to visit their web-site at www.remedy.fm. Also if you would like to check out the podcast you can click on the podcast link at the top of their page and scroll down to the ER Roundtable link. I was a part of the podcast from January 29 which dealt with Outreach. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

christian said...

Hey Matt, cool blog, I've got one too, mine's for Bible devotionals and insights that I leave. www.christiansstudy.blogspot.com and our family one is www.merandalife.blogspot.com, I didn't know if you goy my message I left you or not. God bless!