Monday, May 26, 2008

Update on Corban - May 26 - Part Two & Pictures




Today was another great day for our little guy. Corban has continued to make progress and we are thrilled. Tonight, Mindy and I were able to give him a bath, feed him, and hold him for a long time. We are loving being able to do more with him and looking so forward to getting him home. He is continuing to make progress and we are so excited. I am attaching a few pictures of the bath and feeding from tonight for you all to enjoy. Thanks again for your prayers, love, and support as they are greatly appreciated.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures but what I love even more is the joy in mommy & daddy's eyes! Can't wait to see all of you again soon. Praying for his continued progress & for strength for the 2 of you. I know you look forward to the sleepless nights to come. Praising God for His miracle!!!

Love you lots,
Mel

Anonymous said...

yay! corban looks great! im so glad you both are starting to be able to take care of him, you both are great parents. I MISS YOU BOTH

sabrina

Jeremiah Jacob Brown said...

Matt & Mindy,
Corban is probably one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Matt, he has your nose. Cyndi and I have been praying for you both daily during this time. Many blessings and talk to you soon!

knight0202 said...

Matt and Mindy you are going to be absolutly great parents. I am praying for you and your little guy.